5 Fun Summer Ideas for Your Small Group
- Pontoon Party! Rent a pontoon boat from Woodlake or Brandermill, get out on the water and enjoy a relaxing evening on the lake. If you are not a resident of either then find someone at church who can get you a boat.
- Backyard Water Fight! This is for kids AND adults. Kids love it when their parents do crazy things. So, surprise them with a huge backyard water fight. Water balloons, super soaker, hoses, buckets, whatever can hold water.
- Neighborhood Pool Party! More than likely, someone in your group belongs to a neighborhood pool. Invite everyone over, grab some pizza and hang out.
- Cookout! Always tried and true. Round up some hamburgers, hot dogs, brats. Break out the cornhole and have fun being together. A great way to introduce your neighbors or friends you are trying to get into your group.
- Segway Tour! Must be at least 16 years or older. Segways are a blast to ride around and tour the city. There is usually a Groupon available.
Hope this helps,
FletchTags: fun, small groups