Faith & Life Class is the name we give our adult Sunday School time. The purpose of Spring Run Presbyterian Church’s F&L classes is to educate adults on how their faith intersects with life. This will be done though studying the Scriptures and applying the gospel of grace to our daily lives.
Classes take place from 11:00 am-12:05 pm. A variety of classes are offered. See the weekly bulletin for current class offerings and descriptions.
Below are some of our past F&L class topics.
- Parenting in the Pew – Preparing Children for Worship
- Parenting Adolescents
- The Passion of a Disciple
- God and Man
- Christianity Explored
- Gospel Centered Life
- What’s Your Story?
- Our Incomprehensible Yet Personal God
- A Theology that Touches Your Life
- Gospel Centered Parenting
- Real Truth in an Unreal World
- How to Study the Bible for Yourself
- Surviving the Holidays