What is worship like at Spring Run?
At Spring Run, we are an authentic worshipping community proclaiming and embodying the gospel of Jesus Christ. Our worship is a mix of contemporary music and ancient hymns. We love having a big diverse group of volunteers that serve on our worship team. Our team consists of people from all walks of life and from a variety of different age groups and ethnicities. By bringing our different talents together, we are truly able to embody our vision at Spring Run, and worship our Lord authentically.
- We currently have three teams that consist of our overall Worship Team.
- Audio Team: The AV team is responsible for all of the audio and visual needs that happen on a Sunday morning. Audio technicians are some of the most important people on the worship team! They enjoy music with a passion and know how to blend multiple sounds together to make our worship aurally pleasing. They run our mixer and are in charge of the audio for our livestream.
- Video Team: The AV team is responsible for all of the audio and visual needs that happen on a Sunday morning. Video technicians are passionate about computers. They are responsible for ensuring that all video is timely and without error on a Sunday morning. They are also in charge of monitoring our live stream and manning the camera.
- Worship Team: Our worship team at Spring Run is in charge of making a joyful noise every Sunday! What a gift! We are open to any type of instrument, but in order to join the team you will have to go through an audition process with our worship leaders. We currently practice before our Sunday service and are required to be able to lead both services on a Sunday morning. Any instrument is welcome to audition.
Here are some samples of our worship!
- Mt. Zion- Jeremy Hancock
- Your Glory/Nothing but the Blood- Moriah Ruefer
- Rock of Ages- Taylor Fletcher
- What a Beautiful Name- Moriah Ruefer